The best memories are the ones we share
The holidays are over in a flash. Especially in Ibiza. Luckily, they leave behind many great moments that we can go back to whenever we want, now and then or on a loop. Whatever you prefer. We personally like to remember anecdotes, gather your best pics and choose our favourite guest reviews.
Anecdotes and titbits of summer 2019 at Ibiza Sun Apartments
Did you know that...
- Our colleague Dani said that the hotel smelt exactly like a Sun Thai cocktail? If you tried it and you’d like to remember the ingredients, take note: ginger, kumquat and yuzu infused vodka.
- Spanish actress Andrea Duro stayed at Ibiza Sun Apartments this summer? We will soon post an interview about her holidays in Ibiza.
- This summer, the flagship dish at our Sun Thai restaurant was the assortment of Thai rolls?
- This season, the top ten nationalities that stayed at our hotel were (sorted by volume): British, Dutch, German, Italian, Spanish, American, French, Swiss, Australian and Irish?
- We hosted the Belgian influencers and headhunters Cèline Schraepen and Talisa Loup?
- This season, the SuitePad virtual concierge was one of our most popular services among the guests?
Our favourite reviews for the summer 2019 are...
And our 10 favourite pics are...
Share with us your best memory of your holidays in Ibiza
They say that memories will keep it alive. So let’s keep the summer alive! Share on social media your best memory of your holidays in Ibiza hashtagging your post with #ibizamemories and @ibizasun.hotel and get a special gift with your next booking for summer 2020 at Ibiza Sun Apartments. Don't forget that you can already make the most of the 20% discount for early birds: email [email protected] and get your offer code and a special gift.
News for 2020
The summer 2020 season brings a new important service: you have the option to pay in instalments if you book directly through us. If you’d like to arrange a tailor-made payment plan, contact our Bookings Department and mark the calendar with your next holidays in Ibiza (and your next fantastic memories).
Wondering how many days you should save for your holidays in Ibiza?
Read our post Ibiza in a Week with plans and recommendations to make the most of the island (and you will still have excuses left to come back).