5 successes you should have on your first trip to Ibiza
- Rent a car. The island is a manageable size to explore and a car will mean that you can visit the inland villages, the atmosphere of Ses Salines beach, the sunset from San Antonio and the beach party at d’en Bossa beach. These are only a few examples of all the plans you can make with a rented car.
- Bathe in one of the unspoilt beaches of Ibiza. And there are many to choose from. Some of the best known ones are only a few minutes’ drive from Ibiza Sun Apartments, such as Ses Salines, Es Cavellet, Cala Jondal, Es Bol Nou or the stunning cala d’Hort.
- Book a hotel near all the action. If you want to enjoy the clubbing life in Ibiza, we suggest you stay at d’en Bossa beach, where the Ibiza Sun Apartments stand. You will be close to the DJ sessions of Ushuaïa, Hï Ibiza and Sankeys, as well as the Bora Bora, Nassau or Sir Rocco beach clubs, among others.
- Get on the Discobus. If you’re planning to go from one club to another but don’t want to be counting your drinks or waste time finding a parking space, get on the Discobus routes that link the d’en Bossa beach to PACHA, Amnesia, Privilege and San Antonio.
- Spend an afternoon-evening in the city of Ibiza. Stroll through the streets near the harbour, browse fashion boutiques, explore the Medieval streets of Dalt Vila, the old city centre, have dinner at one of the city’s restaurants and have a drink on the promenade overlooking the yachts.
5 mistakes you shouldn’t make on your first trip to Ibiza
- Believe that a weekend break is enough time to see the entire island.
- Not taste the bullit de peix, a tasty fish dish that will surprise you. Beware: this is an entire meal served with rice and made for at least two people.
- Think that the later the party starts the better. Mistake: you can often get in free or get a large discount at the door with the invitations or reduced tickets that people hand out every day on the most popular beaches. But in most cases, to enjoy this benefit, you’ll have to be at the club before 1am.
- Not know which party you’re joining. Each club has its own style and parties. If you don’t want to end up in a session that’s too dark for you, it’s best to know which party will suit your tastes best beforehand.
- Missing Ibiza’s sunset, one of the most famous in the world.
Are you preparing your next holidays to Ibiza?
Book a Junior Suite or Suite in Ibiza Sun Apartments, in the heart of Playa d’en Bossa beach and enjoy the best holidays this year.