What to see in Ibiza in a week
Depending on your interests, your holiday plans in Ibiza will be focusing on daytime, night-time, quiet, clubbing, foodie, beach, sporty... activities. But we know for a fact that whatever your style, you will find more than enough options for a week. And still more for you to come back the next year! Ibiza only has 45km from north to south and 25km from east to west, but don’t be fooled by its modest size; there is so much to explore and enjoy on the island that one trip is never enough. What will you find? Street markets, clubs, traditional and international restaurants, beaches with crystal-clear waters, museums, walks, villages and unique churches, Phoenician enclaves, viewpoints, boutiques...
Ibiza in a week for foodies
There aren’t enough days to enjoy all the superb food offered in Ibiza. For a week, including dinners too, we suggest this comprehensive choice of restaurants to include in your holidays:
- Eat on the beach: Can Pujol, El Carmen, Nassau Beach, El Bigotes, S’Illa des Bosc, Tropicana and On the Beach.
- Dinner: Bar Can Berri, Nagai Restaurant, Re.Art, Rasca Lobos, La Tana, Es Ventall and Can Pilot. And if you like Asian food, our Sun Thai restaurant offers delicious Thai dishes.
7 beaches in Ibiza in a week
The maps of Ibiza show over 50 beaches, so don’t even think about trying to visit them all in one trip. If it’s your first time to Ibiza, and you have a week of holidays, you mustn’t miss these beaches in Ibiza: Ses Salines, Cala Jondal, Cala d´Hort, Platges de Comte, Cala Bassa, Aigües Blanques and Cala Benirrás. And we mustn’t forget d’en Bossa beach, that is only a few metres away from your suite in Ibiza Sun Apartments.
Ibiza in a week for night-owls
There is no shortage of opportunities or reasons to stay up all night. The range of electronic music nightclubs is huge and includes from large names like PACHA or Hï Ibiza to underground clubs like DC10 and Sankeys, this last one is only a few-minutes‘ walk from Ibiza Sun Apartments. But there is another side to Ibiza, far from the electronic music: the one we find at the countless bars and terraces in La Marina quarter in Ibiza, at the Flower Power party hosted by PACHA every Monday, at Keeper, at the lounge bar called Km. 5, at the Children of the 80s party organised every Friday by the Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza...
- Curious travellers: Museo de Arte Contemporáneo de Ibiza (modern art museum), Museo Etnográfico de Ibiza (ethnographic museum), Centro de Interpretación Madina Yabisa (interpretation centre), churches in Ibiza, the ancient walls and narrow streets of Dalt Vila…
- Sporty travellers: trekking, mountain bike, water sports, hot-air balloon flights, diving...
- Travellers who love a good street market: don’t miss the Las Dalias street market, the Punta Arabí street market and the Sant Jordi flea market.
Are you preparing your holidays to Ibiza?
Check our offers and book your suite in d’en Bossa beach now. We’re looking forward to seeing you!